Looking For The Next Account Executive To Join Our Team
Are you a strategic thinker? Do you take an innovative approach to solving challenges? Do you enjoy building rapport with clients?
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to be the day-to-day lead for various key clients. You must be detail-oriented and deliver quality work timely with the goal of building the client's business.
Some of your essential job functions would be:
- Day-to-day contact person for several key clients
- Lead internal/external strategy sessions for client businesses
- Develop/nurture solid client relationships
- Project management
- Resourceful problem solving and strategic thinking
- Develop Creative Briefs in a timely fashion, manage workflow and present agency work to clients
- Stay apprised of clients' brand, products, services, and industry developments
Some of the qualifications and experience that we are looking for in the role are:
- This is a full-time role based in Cincinnati with a hybrid work environment
- 5+ years of agency or client marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree (prefer Advertising, Marketing, Communications or General Business)
- Experience with juggling multiple client relationships, projects, and deadlines
- Knowledge/background in traditional Media, Social Media, and Digital Media is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
Brandience lives at the intersection of brand, experience, audience and science. Intersections can be confusing, especially if you haven't travelled that way before. But they also lead to amazing places. It's here that we tease out truths that matter. Dig for insights that resonate with consumers. And deliver experiences that inspire. But don't worry, we don't play in the street.
Brandience is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. Your opportunity for employment with Brandience depends solely on your qualifications.
This is a full-time role based in Cincinnati with a hybrid work environment. If you are an expert in these disciplines and you desire to work in a fast-paced ad agency environment that requires a high energy level and a commitment to client leadership, we would love for you to apply to this role.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org