Now Hiring: Human Resource Generalist (part-time)
Human Resource Generalist is a part time position responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. Assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice and play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, benefit administration, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implement and administer employee policies. Ensure that all policies are applied fairly and consistently to all employees. Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Assist and ensure legal compliance to all government regulations Federal and State, unemployment, ADA, EEO, safety and mandated posters.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance. Including appropriate oversite of all stages of the interview and onboarding of new staff. Organize and coordinate the maintenance of applicant applications files.
- Prepare termination and severance letters and conduct exit interviews.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits and approve monthly invoices.
- Oversees maintenance of accurate and complete personnel records. Ensures that rules concerning confidentiality and retention are followed.
- Ensures job requirements and job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up to date.
- Assist supervisors with oversight of appraisal process for improving morale and productivity.
- Improve employee communications and performance by providing support to supervisor team on disciplinary issues including proper use of formal counseling and progressive disciplinary procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- 5 plus years’ experience in HR
- Expertise in various HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring process
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Experience in the administration of benefits
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Additional Benefits of working with us in this part-time position:
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus opportunities
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com