Opening for Media/Client Leadership Coordinator
Are you a strategic thinker? Do you take an innovative approach to solving challenges? Do you enjoy building rapport with clients?
We are looking for an experienced Media/Client Leadership Coordinator to be part of the team for various key clients. You must love numbers, be detail-oriented and be able to multi-task across projects with the goal of building the client's business in an ever-changing industry.
Some of your essential job functions would be:
- Requesting media avails, makegoods, miscellaneous research
- Coordinating media requests and added value summaries
- Assisting with media invoicing
- Helping the Account Director with project management of client requests
- Working with the Traffic manager in trafficking advertising materials
- Nurturing solid client relationships
- Resourceful problem solving and strategic thinking
- Staying apprised of clients' brand, products, services, and industry developments
Some of the qualifications and experience that we are looking for in the role are:
- This is a full-time role based in Cincinnati with a hybrid work environment
- Minimum of 1+ years of agency media and client marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree (prefer Advertising, Marketing, Communications or General Business)
- Experience with juggling multiple client relationships, projects, and deadlines
- Background in traditional Media and Digital Media
- Keeping clients happy
- Strong attention to detail
Brandience lives at the intersection of brand, experience, audience and science. Intersections can be confusing, especially if you haven't travelled that way before. But they also lead to amazing places. It's here that we tease out truths that matter. Dig for insights that resonate with consumers. And deliver experiences that inspire. But don't worry, we don't play in the street.
Brandience is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. Your opportunity for employment with Brandience depends solely on your qualifications.
This is a full-time role based in Cincinnati with a hybrid work environment. If you excel in these disciplines and you desire to work in a fast-paced ad agency environment that requires a high energy level and a commitment to media and building client relationships, we would love for you to apply to this role.
Submit your resume to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)