Opening for Account Director
Are you a strategic thinker? Do you take an innovative approach to solving challenges? Do you enjoy staying on top of the shifts in consumer demand and cultural trends?
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to lead strategic thinking in concert with other agency disciplines for several key clients. You will be the day-to-day lead for various clients. You also must be detail-oriented and deliver quality work timely with the goal of building the client's business.
Some of your essential job functions would be:
- Conceive, research, and present high-level integrated strategies based on client objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to seek creative ideas, provide and receive input, and ensure all ideas meet business objectives
- Determine insights from research and client data
- Proactively bring new ideas to clients
- Stay ahead of latest trends to implement best practices and promote client understanding of emerging concepts, trends, technologies and their potential benefits
- Manage agency and client P&Ls
Some of the qualifications and experience we are looking for in the role are:
This is a full-time role based in Cincinnati with a hybrid work environment
10+ years of agency or client marketing experience
Bachelor's Degree (prefer Advertising, Marketing, Communications or General Business)
Experience with juggling multiple client relationships, projects, and deadlines
Strong knowledge/background across all agency disciplines (creative, traditional & digital media, social)
Experience leading both internal and external teams
Strong attention to detail
Additional Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with match
- Hybrid work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus opportunities
Brandience lives at the intersection of brand, experience, audience and science. Intersections can be confusing, especially if you haven't travelled that way before. But they also lead to amazing places. It's here that we tease out truths that matter. Dig for insights that resonate with consumers. And deliver experiences that inspire. But don't worry, we don't play in the street.
Brandience is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. Your opportunity for employment with Brandience depends solely on your qualifications.
This is a full-time role based in Cincinnati with a hybrid work environment. If you are an expert in these disciplines and you desire to work in a fast-paced ad agency environment that requires a high energy level and a commitment to client leadership, we would love for you to apply to this role.
Submit your resume to email@example.com